Mildly interesting things I’ve learned this week:
– The moving crew of Leisha, Aaron, Janae, and Karyn is force to be reckoned with. That and Kevin and Rachelle are a perfectly balanced comedy team. Olive oil is messy stuff.
– Screens on windows are not, repeat, not over-rated.
– Jennifer Nettles and I have twin tattoos. Who knew.
– Cupcakes from Southern California are awesome. Also, I miss Katherine Peterson tons when she goes away.
– My brother-in-law is going to be my new Harry Potter buddy. I love that.
– In the case of Leisha and Karyn versus a pancake, the pancake doesn’t stand a chance.
– I’m too mean to Taylor Swift. I’m not sure I’m ready to change.
– Janae and I have identical parallel parking strategies. You’re better off not knowing.
– The California Raisins are far more popular than I thought. I mean, I never actually had a costume… 🙂
– Tamara Leeper is a fantastic anti-shopping buddy. She made my week.
– The nervous chattersarcasm thing that I do has got to stop. Just tell me to shut up already.
– Kyle doesn’t like mayonnaise on his sushi. Which sounds perfectly reasonable until you realize how much sushi involves mayonnaise.
-Every now and then, Internet Aaron makes an appearance in the real world. And it stings. 🙂
– Looking forward to a weekend with Dan, Mel, Katherine, and my family makes the week take forever, but is totally, totally worth it.
– Twitter: eh. I’m trying.
I love your faces.