Still stuck on what to get the mom in your life for Mother’s Day this weekend? Here are a few of the wishes on my list to get you inspired:
Clockwise from top left
- Mama Tried t-shirt from The Bee & The Fox Classic country lyrics, a good font, and a little humor – be still my heart, it’s the perfect t-shirt.
- ILLUME Blackberry Absinthe Hand Cream I am obsessed with this scent in a way that potentially borders on unhealthy. I want to become it. I want to live inside of it. And I recognize it on other humans from across stores and awkwardly try to hug them or at least chat them up because OBSESSED. Imagine! That could be you. Or your mom. Big dreams, kids.
- Oak Necklace I am not a big jewelry person, but the brass/natural stone balance happening here has me swooning.
- Herbivore After Sun Mist Sun happens here. We do our best to cover up and protect, but for our less than perfect moments, this is a magical bit of luxury and healing.
- Madewell Whisper Cotton Tee Speaking of perfection (weren’t we?), Madewell Whisper Cotton v-necks remain my absolute favorite basic. I have my eye on the gossamer gray, and it’s on sale!
- From Molly with Love Beauty Oil Alright, the truth is I already have this oil, but it’s on the list because the mom in your life deserves to have it too. Phenomenal, smells amazing, and I am NOT WEARING MAKEUP today after a few weeks with this miracle. Molly knows all the secrets. She’s also a completely bad-ass babe and I adore her entire philosophy.
- Liv It Up Flannel Wrap by Billabong This is one of those things I just keep coming back to – so perfectly cozy for a beach bonfire or movie night. And it’s on sale. So I’m actually just going to go buy it. No really, off I go.
Wishing you a happy Mother’s Day!